GREAT THINGS START WITH AN IDEA

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

My name is Bethany and for the past year, I have had the priviledge of being the secretary of the primary with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I never understood why I got the calling because, by all means, I am not perfect and Im sure there are more spiritual people than I. But now, I understand there is a much bigger perpose for me and I might not know what it is right now, but I feel I am in the right place.

I have a vision. My vision would be a little difficult to do by myself but I want to jot down my ideas so that I don't forget them.

My vision is to produce a primary activity called Vacation Gospel School. This idea came from an activity done by other christian churches called Vacation Bible School. It is a week long activity, 2 1/2 hours a night, all set up with different activities and stories from the bible. Its made to be a learning experience for children, in an environment of excitement to learn about God.

I thought, if they do it...and it is a success..we should try our own.

So, right now, this is what I want to produce. If you would like to take my ideas and incorporate them into what you do, that would be great. Remember, great things start with an Idea.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP